Traveling Back In Time.

Heh..

Kueh added me in friendster today. Talk about long forgotten. Secondary school for me was all about laughter, we would always find something to laugh about, it didn't matter what we talk, all you needed to get a your excessive daily doses of laughter is to go right back to the class and join Edric the Joker and the rest of the gang. Man.. fun times.

Me and Edric go way back to form 3. He was a different person then. Really different. He, Vimalan and Kueh were trying to influence me to do bad things. They tried, but it wasn't enough to bring me down cause I'm strong like that.

Yo!

But being amogst people like him was really fun. There wasn't a single day where you don't go home smiling, I added 10 years from all that smiling. The saseme street theme song being modified into something really sad and perverted. Those were the times.

This was a draft from 8/17/05. It's about damm time i finished what I started.
Being in a guys school wasn't that bad. I didn't have to go through the shit I'm going through now.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker