Untittled.

'Cos I like it so. But I would be lying if I told you that.

I've been blog hopping lately and I noticed that my writing skills aren't even up to par with average bloggers, how depressing. =(

Honestly, I got a band 5 in MUET without knowing what verbs, tenses, nouns are and possibly every other technical aspects of the English language. With a limited vocabulary and knowing not how to use bombastic words even when I know what they mean, partially. I think.

I do not read articles in full, instead I scan and somehow only read important keywords and make up the rest of the story using common sense. I guess this implicated me in such a way that I'm unable to apply things that I already know. Maybe it's because I'm not much of a reader, and I don't write much unless I have to. Perhaps it's because of the way I was brought up and taught. Whatever it is, I am much aware that pointing the finger to anyone only result in 4 of my own fingers pointing back at me, because I didn't put in any noticeable effort that could change all this.

Such display of ignorance to my own mistake nonetheless would only put me at loss. I have to pull through and I will do it.

Expect increased frequencies of posts, and poorly constructed sentences.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker