Routine.

Sucks. You know what, I'm getting pretty bored around here in coll. Bored of the same emotions that comes and goes. Never ending cycle.

I'm jealous, I'm a pretty jealous bastard. This is the feeling that I've always had. I knew I had it, I just never told myself that it was jealousy. Goddamn jealousy. Who the fuck invented such a thing? Coupled with the amount of things to study and assignments, it's just a disaster. You concentrate, you get distracted, you think about stuff, you get jealous, you get angry, you can't study, you try to study, you think over things, you realise that you should be studying, you come over to your blog and hope that someone notices.

Real fucks.

I'm tired of rotating of being a crazy fuck who laughs his ass off, and being emo the next second. Nothing can be worst than lying to yourself. I'm miserable.

I should just leave this godforsaken place. I don't know why I'm complaining though, I brought all these upon myself.

This just sucks, now I'm complaining about the things that I did to myself. God... don't tell me that I exchanged that few hours of being on cloud nine for this shit that has gone on for months. Fuck karma, it doesn't fucking work.

I need to get out of here go on a long holiday, or hit myself on the head to get amnesia, or get someone to hit me silly. This has gone on long enough.

FOR FUCKS SAKE. I'VE ENOUGH. Can someone just get an eraser and erase this feeling off me, like now? Being emo suck.

ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH. Need to get icecream. Kthxbye.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    well, i do read... but i'm not that someone you wish i guess. anyway, as a friend, if you want i can indulge in icecreams with u lar.

    on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 1:13:00 AM


  2. Anonymous said,

    I am reading too...
    Nice to know how's a friend of mine doing...

    Well, general comment...get realistic! Don't let emotions conquer yourself. Reveal the stronger inner self..a person who gives up in himself because of nonsense and complains about it all the time is not a valid solution.

    I have been hearing this on and on and on...now that you know you have been sitting on it for too long..GROW UP?!

    I have to be a little harsh here because I just don't understand...wake up...everyone will/had gone through such a period of time..but you are just sitting on it! Such a bummer...come on..don't disapppoint those who have always been reading this blog...it needs to be clean up with all this s***.

    So, I wish to see someone with cheers and smiles coming up with something bright in his life in the next entry....

    on Monday, October 08, 2007 4:42:00 AM


  3. Anonymous said,

    Sorry some of my typing is a bit weird after reading it over again..but i guess u get my general idea....LOL :)

    on Monday, October 08, 2007 4:43:00 AM


  4. WenYi said,

    hey, don't feel down k? cheer up^^ i took the pics dy^^ go view them^^

    on Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:01:00 PM


eXTReMe Tracker