Of puking.

2nd post of the day. Post will be short and right to the point, cause tired.

Was out meeting with friends from form 6, then Linggesh told me that he wanted to tanni right after that. I dunno what I was thinking, I said yes.

Got cups and coke and half a bottle of j.d. Went to Taman Rakyat, he served the drinks. After 3 cups and 10 minutes, we emptied the bottle. Drowsiness, spinning head, and heart palpitations set in.

Started puking back home. From 1am-7am. No sleep, spinning head and puking. Hugging the toilet bowl as if my life depended on it, sleeping in the bathroom. Scratching of hand and legs even though they were not itchy, thirsty, went for a drink of water and puke even more. Wondered if I was going to die, considered of admitting to hospital for IV drip. Considered of possible death due to dehydration.

Worst 6 hours of my life. Horrible. I'm not drinking anymore.

For now.

4 comments:

  1. -soOnz- said,

    omg... say di you shouldn't drink.. hahaha.. so free la this holiday.. got nothing to do.. fungi all over me liao

    on Friday, December 14, 2007 10:45:00 AM


  2. Anonymous said,

    Haha yeah...moderation is always the best.
    The last time I drank till that extreme, I knew that I am not the tanni person. Social drinks here and there.

    I think we chinese dont have the enzymes to break down alcohol as effectively as the machas...

    on Saturday, December 15, 2007 12:21:00 AM


  3. Chi Sum said,

    muahaha... can drink one more time and stay in my place? interested to see u hugging the toilet bowl. ;) Haha... just by imagining it I have so much fun. :P

    on Saturday, December 15, 2007 11:45:00 AM


  4. Anonymous said,

    I missed the tanni party???? WTH why didn't call me? then you wouldn't be puking so bad cause some of the alcohol would be in my system! haha, anyways, first time puking is always bad ;)

    on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 3:28:00 PM


eXTReMe Tracker